Looking for a brighter utility light or are you adding on to your garage? Consider investing in a strip light fixture for your lighting needs. Strip lights are designed for hardwire installation and are perfect for surface mounting. They can be used in a wide variety of applications including warehouses, indoor storage facilities, and more.
LED strip light fixtures are used to replace old fluorescent fixtures, LED strip light fixtures use integrated LEDs to eliminate the need for individual tube lights. Applications include using a Strip Light Fixture to illuminate a work bench or fixtures can be mounted in continuous rows, allowing you to cover larger rooms.
LED strip light fixtures use less energy and last longer than their fluorescent counterparts and are designed with integrated LEDs so there is no need to replace lamps, lowering maintenance costs. LED strip light fixtures also come on to full brightness instantly, as the LEDs do not require a warm-up period.
- 40 Watt LED Linear Strip Light Commercial Grade. 4200 Lumen easily replaces older two lamp fluorescent fixtures. 5000K Color Temperature (Cool White) for a soft, bright lighting environment
- Fast startup time and no buzzing. Wide foot print matches the most common 4 foot fixtures 2-Light Fluorescent T8 or T12 Fixtures.
- 120-277V Universal Voltage suitable for both commercial and residential applications. Over 100 Lumens per watt for maximum brightness.
- More knocks outs means easy installation in garages, closets, hallways, kitchens, offices, workshop, storage area, warehouses and basements.
- Certifications: ETL Listed (for safety). 5 Year hassle free warranty, easy and fast replacement guaranteed.